Applying lipstick is an important part of the makeup. The dark shades enhance our looks. However, regular lipstick use makes the lips dark and can lose their natural pink color. Also, those women who smoke face the problem of having rough lips that darken.
Other reasons can contribute to darkening of the lips and those are poor blood circulation, high stress, high humidity, lifestyle, chemotherapy, and also failure to remove make-up before going to sleep.
Luckily, there is a natural cure which can help you regain the pink color of your lips, making them more attractive. Just follow this recipe.
Things you need
- Lemon juice- 1 cup
- Sugar- 1 tsp (crystal)
- Take 1 cup of lemon juice squeezed from a fresh lemon.
- Add 1 tsp of crystal sugar in the lemon juice.
- Mix it gently but don’t dissolve the sugar in the juice.
- Apply the mixture on your lips and scrub it gently.
- Later rinse off the dead cells on lips with warm water.
- Apply some lemon juice on your lips before you hit the bed and allow it to remain overnight.
- Use this remedy 5-6 days in a row and you will get back your soft and pink lips.
You can also make a habit that every time you apply lipstick on your lips you should remove it gently at the night before sleeping.
Also, after removing the lipstick apply some lemon juice on your lips and sleep tight. This routine will help to maintain the pink color of your lips and also keep your lip skin healthy.
So, when you are going to try it? Start it from today and restore the beautiful pink shade of your lips.